Thursday 23 July 2015

Welcome to my world

Hello! Although I'm sure this post will gain little viewership, (if any), it's always nice to start how your intend to continue; so here I go.

My name is Michael, I'm an english literature graduate with a love for music, gaming, writing, reading and far too many other things to list without wasting words! I appreciate the smaller things in life and I intend to make this my place to talk about them and discuss everything I want to with others on a regular basis.

Sometimes it's very hard to achieve everything you want to, especially on a daily basis, but having something to keep you on track is always a good idea and I'm hoping that this is the beginning of that.

I don't have a goal for this blog other than using it as a way to share everything that I do in one place, whether that be my own music, or possibly even writing, to music videos that I help film professionally. I'm sure it will seem eclectic, if not all over the place, but that's only because I feel like I am when it comes to my appreciation of the world.

For now that's all I have, but I plan on writing every day from now on, even if it's only something small.


No comments:

Post a Comment